Here’s a quick checklist to help you come up with a solid definition of your business goals:
- who is your target audience? (app users)
- Why does the customer need your product? What specific functions should it perform?
- Find out your competition? What are their unique value propositions and how those align with your product functionality?
- What results do you want to achieve after the launch? eg. “generate 200 app downloads in a week”; “Have 100 signed members” etc.
As a result, you should have the next deliverables:
- Preliminary market research and target audience survey.
- A list of desired app features ranked in terms of priority.
- Your app/product monetization strategy.
You will need to document all your findings to help developers get a clear view of the goals for the app and this will also be helpful in determining the exact price quotes for your project.
AfriFeel mobile app packages: https://www.afrifeel.com/mobile-app-pricing.php